Information on COVID-19 No. 2
Apr 02, 2020
We have put new measures in place to protect our clients and staff and to do our part to limit the spread in our local community.
In addition to our previous changes, we have implemented the following practices within our office and work sites:
Changes in the Office:
- Our team are continuing to work tirelessly for our clients while implementing social distancing measures between staff in the office.
- We had further increased sanitation in the office environment.
- No face to face meeting are currently taking place at our office/display centre.
- New enquiries are most welcome and our team is continuing to assist people with their enquiries via phone and email. We have a wealth of information to share via these methods.
- Soon our team will be able to work from home or remotely should it be required, allowing us to continue uninterrupted for our valued clients.
- Our onsite team are currently working remotely. The decision to keep our onsite and office teams separated is an extra measure we have taken to ensure the health and safety of our staff.
- Our Project Managers are managing the number of trades onsite to ensure adequate social distancing.
- Sanitation on our building sites has also been increased.
For up-to-date information on Coronavirus or if you are feeling unwell please contact the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or visit the Department of Health website - https://www.health.gov.au/
Thank you for your continued understanding and ongoing support.